Guiding Principles of Practice
1. We believe that our individual spirits live within our temple or our PHYSICAL body and therefore need to maintain said temple in a clean manner as God, our Creator demands.
“Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are”. II Corinthians 3:16-17 (KJV)
2. We believe that ALL people have the right to physical, mental and spiritual health and,
3. We believe that ALL people have the right to determine their OWN methods of attaining physical health and,
4. We believe that ALL people have the right to consume various products for their health including but not limited to vitamins, minerals, herbs, proteins, fats carbohydrates,and all other substances created by God in any quantities that they consider useful for their personal health and,
5. We believe that ALL people have the right to purchase these various products for their health and to maintain such products in their place of abode or wherever they so choose and,
6. We believe that ALL people have a right to live a disease-free life and,
7. We believe that ALL people have the right to accept or reject ANY drug, chemical and/or any substance from being injected into their bodies, or suggested, ordered or prescribed for their use by injection or ingestion or any other method of entering the human body and,
8. We believe that ALL people have within themselves the consciousness of what is right and wrong. It is God’s will that ALL people do what is right.
“For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves: Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;) – Romans 2:14 -15.